Consider Going Tankless
Do you like taking cold showers? How about having to wait to shower when mom’s doing the dishes. Sailfish plumbing may have the solution for you, it’s a tank less water heater. These water heaters are energy efficient and will give you endless hot water.
5 Reasons to go Tankless
- Energy Efficient – The Tankless water heater only heats water when it is needed. Therefore, it minimizes the amount of energy being used. The end result is a savings of up to 30% yearly on your energy bill.
- Unlimited Hot Water – What you get with a tank less water heater is more hot water. You will be able to run multiple appliances at once and not affect your hot water supply. Several family members can shower at the same time or laundry can be done while someone is showering. This is a great feature and very beneficial for families.
- Unit Lifespan – Traditional water heaters may last approximately 5-10 years.
- Clean Water – Tank less water heaters have no storage tank so they produce no sediment or rust. That means tank less water heaters produce fresher cleaner water.
- Space Saver – Tank less water heaters are small so they can be installed almost anywhere. That means they are great if you need to save on space.